Student Visa

Student Visa

Migrate Zone helps young enthusiastic students who want to get to Australia for further studies. We are offering consultation services for student visa in Australia. Here you can check essential details of Student Visa and what you can do with it? How long you can stay etc..

Australia Student visa:-
  • If you plan to go to Australia by Student visa, you must apply for a student visa which comes under subclass 500.
Student Visa Australia
  • You can be granted a student visa only if you wish to undertake a registered course or part of a registered course on a full-time basis.
    • Note: The course which you are applying should be registered with the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and courses for Overseas for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
  • Visa Fees is AUD 620.
  • Visa validity is 5 years (max.) depends on your coursework.
  • A registered course is an education or training course offered by an Australian education provider who is registered with the Australian Government to offer courses to overseas students

With this visa,

  • You can Participate in an eligible course of study
  • You can bring family members to Australia with you
  • You can work up to 40 hours every 2-week period once your course starts
  • You can travel in and out of Australia

Stay with this Visa:-

  • You need to apply again to continue to live in Australia after 5 years.
  • If your Student visa will expire before your graduation you might be eligible for a Visitor visa (subclass 600). You will need a letter from your education provider with the date of your graduation.

Documents Required For the Offer Letter from the Education Provider

  1. Original Passport (Including Old Passport) (All pages)
  2. Work Experience Letter (If applicable)
  3. IELTS /English Language Certificate
  4. Master Mark sheet, Degree or Provisional Certificate
  5. Transcript if available
  6. Resume / CV
  7. School Leaving Certificate / Birth Certificate
  8. 10th, 12th Mark sheet And Attempt (credit) certificate
  9. Diploma or ITI Mark sheets, Degree or Provisional Certificate
  10. Bachelor mark sheets, Degree or Provisional Certificate
  11. Any other relevant certificates (If applicable)
  12. Statement Of Purpose
  13. You can only meet the eligibility criteria for both institution and visa application if you have:

  14. English language proficiency Certificates (IELTS or PTE)
  15. Met health and character requirements
  16. Acceptable Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
  17. Evidence of Sufficient funds
  18. Academic Certificates

Include family

You can include family members when you lodge your visa application. For student visas, your family member is:

  • your partner, or
  • Your or your partner's dependent child who is unmarried and has not turned 18 years of age.

You must declare your family members in your student visa application even if they do not plan to travel with you to Australia. If you do not do this, your family members will not be eligible for a student visa to join you in Australia.

Your family members can also apply as a subsequent entrant (at a later time, separate from your application) in ImmiAccount. Family members who apply for the visa must meet our requirements for health and character.